Working as a medical professional in Australia offers a wide range of medical career opportunities, professional development, lifestyle and income benefits. Australia is full of picturesque beaches, outback and rural locations and cosmopolitan cities, that make for a unique experience.
• Constant demand for medical professionals across all specialties.
• Attractive salaries.
• An array of metropolitan and rural opportunities.
• Modern, state-of-the-art hospitals and a well-run health system, both public and private.
• Job flexibility, in terms of part time and working options.
• Fantastic laid back lifestyle, safe environment to live and work, excellent educational options, housing and transport networks.
Skilled Medical’s Working and Living in Australia eBook includes information to help you kick start your career and life in Australia. From the registration process and immigration requirements to information regarding taxation and utilities, our guide and experienced staff, will make your transition and relocation process as smooth as possible.
If you would like to find out more about working and living in Australia, please Register your details and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch.
For information to assist you in working as a health professional in Australia, please view our Resources for Australia.
For further information on medical work opportunities in each country, please click on the buttons below: