- Accommodation, travel and access to fleet car provided
- Procedural hospital seeing approximately 25-32 patients per day through ED. Maternity on site with Obstetric and Anaesthetic cover
- Ward & ED 0730-1800 Monday-Sunday
A Central NSW hospital requires a Senior Medical Officer in General Practice from 21/02/2022 to 27/02/2022.
For further information about this job, please contact Yolanda Shephard on 1300 900 100.
• 30 minute hand over from day doctor to evening doctor.
• To provide onsite medical care to inpatients admitted to the ward
• Provide onsite medical care to patients presenting to the emergency department
• Provide on call assistance to ward patients when only doctor on site.
• Check pathology and radiology results and follow up any results from the previous ED doctor that are in the messages box on eMR for patients presenting previously.
• Follow up returning ED patients post investigation from the previous evening/night.
• Remain in ED until required and then be on call and must return to the ED when requested by nursing staff.
• Operations assistant for emergency c-sections when on duty.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100