- Accommodation, travel and access to fleet car provided
- $2700 per | Includes on-call
- Ongoing opportunity for 2022 | Dates and lengths of placements negotiable
A Northern WA hospital requires a Senior Medical Officer in General Practice from 01/07/2022 to 31/12/2022.
For further information about this job, please contact Leonie Vargordi on 1300 900 100.
• PGY 9 + or College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practice (FRACGP).
• Experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health issues / working in ED
• ED CME qualifications within previous 2-3 years e.g. ALS2, ATLS, APLS, PROMPT, EMST, EMET, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST)
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100