- GP with Emergency Department Experience. Must have completed Rural eMeds training.
- Experience: Emergency, Trauma, Adult & Paediatric Support, sound clinical judgement and communicate appropriately. Must have completed eMeds training. On-call requirements: On call 24/7.
- Accommodation details: On-site accommodation - self-contained unit, double bed, washer, dryer, undercover parking Travel and Car Hire: To be booked by agency.
A Western NSW hospital requires a Specialist in General Practice from 05/08/2022 to 15/08/2022 now $3,000.00 per 24 hours pro rata for part thereof.
For further information about this job, please contact Skilled Medical on 1300 900 100.
GP VMO with Emergency Skills. Covers ED and Ward. Must have completed eMeds training.
Hours required to be on-site: 8am ward rounds, followed by ED reviews etc - finish time to be negotiated with site. Must return to the ED when requested by nursing staff at any time. Hospital is a small rural health service with a built capacity of 10 acute/subacute beds.
Services provided include:
• 24 hour emergency care
• Acute and subacute inpatient services including rehabilitation, respite and palliative care
• Outpatient services
• A range of primary and community health care services
• Renal Dialysis
• Community Health – wound management, medication delivery, hospital in the home, chronic disease case management and palliative care
• Child and family health – immunisation, child health checks, referral resource
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100