- Min PGY4
- Paid via NSW health payroll
- Accommodation provided and travel reimbursed within cap upon discussion with Health Service
A South Western NSW hospital requires a Registrar/PHO in Internal Medicine
• 1 Full-time / on-going from 01/02/2021
• Bonus if they can commence this week or next… ( Ward night shift rotation to commence from 08/02/2021 ).
• Min 3-6 months on-going
• Min PGY 4 >
• Must have Gen Med and Acute Care exp
• Must be able to commit to roster rotation combination of morning, afternoon and night shifts.
• Hourly rate $145 from 08/02/2021 across all shifts but must contribute equally to all the shifts , including nights.
• Accommodation and travel provided if required.
For further information about this job, please contact Neil Morton on 1300 900 100.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100