- Accommodation and travel provided
- Monday-Friday 0800hrs – 1630hrs. The role may include occasional rostered overtime and occasional rostered 2nd oncall.
- The Medical Team consists of Consultant, SRMO, RMO
A Western NSW hospital requires a Junior Medical Officer in Internal Medicine from 22/11/2021 to 09/02/2022.
For further information about this job, please contact Jessica Hall on 1300 900 100.
See all medical admissions and collaborate with their management including obtaining the services of specialist medical
staff when necessary
• Provide clinical care of all medical patients on assigned ward ensuring ward rounds are completed,
comprehensive medical records for each occasion of service are maintained and the review of all patients
prior to discharge.
• Discharge patients from assigned ward ensuring patient has appropriate prescriptions on discharge with
patient discharge summaries being completed and returned to Medical Records.
• Act as clinical resource and teacher for medical students and
• Provide on call shifts as rostered on HealthRoster.
• Attend educational and clinical audit activities organised by the Hospital and be prepared to participate in
these and other quality programs.
• Manage and develop people, inspire direction and purpose, optimise business outcomes, manage and
reform change, and optimise rostering capability.
Showing a commitment to effective handover, given the competing priorities within a busy clinical setting.
• Health Service reliance on locum medical officers.
• Developing strong working relationships with a multidisciplinary workforce.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100