- Multiple blocks available of days & afternoons
- Paid via NSW health payroll
- Other similar jobs available - please feel free to call us on 1300 900 100 to discuss
A Northern NSW hospital requires a FACEM / GP VMO / Career Medical Officer / Rural Generalists / SRMO in Emergency Medicine from 24/11/2021 to 09/01/2022.
• Wednesday 24 November to Friday 26 November (Incl) 2130hrs to 0730hrs
• Wednesday 05 December to Sunday 09 January 2022 1230hrs to 2200hrs
• Monday 06 December to Tuesday 07 December (Incl) 2130hrs to 0730hrs
• Thursday 16 December to Wednesday 22 December 0700hrs to 1530hrs
• Monday 20 December to Friday 24 December 1230hrs to 2200hrs
• Monday 20 December to Friday 24 December (Incl) 2130hrs to 0730hrs
• Thursday 23 December to Sunday 26 December 0700hrs to 1530hrs
• Saturday 25 December to Friday 31 December (Incl) 2130hrs to 0730hrs
• Friday 31 December to Tuesday 4 January 2022 1230hrs to 2200hrs
• Saturday 01 January 2022 to Sunday 02 January 2022 0700hrs to 1530hrs
• Saturday 08 January 2022 to Sunday 09 January 2022 0700hrs to 1530hrs
For further information about this job, please contact Yolanda Shephard on 1300 900 100.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100