- Accommodation, travel and access to fleet car provided
- A 15% loading for rostered emergency services will apply from 17 December to 2 January, 26 January (Australia Day) and 15-18 April (Easter).
- Must have at least 1 of the following competencies: REST, REACT, CEMP and Advanced Life Support2.
A Western WA hospital requires a Senior Medical Officer in Emergency Medicine from 22/11/2021 to 30/06/2022.
For further information about this job, please contact Kirsty MacIsaac on 1300 900 100.
Non Specialist Proceduralist – Emergency Medicine (required to demonstrate extensive experience in Emergency Medicine and work as an independent practitioner without any supervision requirements or conditions)
• Practitioner must be PGY6 or higher with at least 3 full-time years Australian SMO/SMP/Senior
Registrar level experience in Emergency Medicine, OR
• Practitioner must demonstrate completion of at least 3 years full-time experience as an ACEM
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100