- The Hospital is the main referral hospital for the district and has 100 beds that services a wide area with a population of 25,000 people. It is a rural teaching hospital, providing acute, non-acute and outpatient services, including dialysis and chemotherapy. It has an emergency department, general medical, surgical, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatric, mental health and sub-acute beds. Work is underway to enhance the level of ICU and CCU. Support services include Pathology, Medical Imaging (CT scan), as well as a wide range of Allied and Primary Health services.
- Senior leadership role within a committed executive team
- Enjoy the comfortable, country lifestyle in the beautiful Aussie Outback with great weather all year round
A Western NSW hospital requires a Medical/Clinical Director in Medical Administration from 01/08/2022 to 23/12/2022.
For further information about this job, please contact Kirsty MacIsaac on 1300 900 100.
• Current registration as a medical doctor with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (APRHA).
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators or FRACMA trainee or equivalent.
• Evidence of a Class C Drivers Licence and the ability and willingness to travel for work purposes. This may involve travelling long distances.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100