- Rate on experience
- 5 weeks with chance to extend
- Accommodation and travel provided
A Southern NSW hospital requires a Specialist in General Practice from 06/02/2023 to 13/03/2023.
We are seeking a locum for 5 weeks to support a clinical trial site at non-specialist AT level or GP level.
Start date: 6th February 2023 but would need to arrive on Sunday 5th for the clinic on the Monday morning, same for the following weeks
Period: Would be required for 5 weeks with chance to extend
Quals: Non-specialist, with experience in general practice, immunology, infectious diseases or public health
May be suitable for Dr worked at Advanced Trainee or equivalent in;
Pay rate at $180 per hour
- public health
- infectious diseases
Or a General Practitioner or GP Trainee at 2.5K per day or standard sessional VMO rates
- The medical officer will assist with oversight of the clinical trial site and participate in the clinical activities designated to this role
- including undertaking consent, eligibility checks and enrolment of participants
- collecting medical history and performing physical examinations
- providing immunisation advice specific to the trial to participants
- supporting on-site research assistants and vaccination nurses where required
- assistance with recruitment awareness within the local community
accommodation and travel provided
For further information about this job, please contact Henry Davis on 1300 900 100.
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is a leading international medical recruitment firm that delivers qualified medical professionals wherever they are needed in Australia,
New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are a quality accredited firm with years of industry experience supporting communities and assisting medical
professionals in their work and careers. To learn more about Skilled Medical please visit us at www.skilledmedical.com
To apply for this job, please complete the Skilled Medical Registration form below or the contact form if you have already registered with us.
Candidates must be registered with AHPRA and have the Right to Work in Australia. You can also contact a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant to
discuss this role on 1300 900 100